★★★★★ 1532 Pumpkin Spice Brownie Brittle Recipe

A Rich Chocolate Flavor With A Crisp Cookie Crunch – This Brownie Brittle Recipe Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth In No Time At All!


How to Make Brownie Brittle

Brownie Brittle was one of those amazing, “Where-has-this-been-all-my-life???” discoveries that I made in a grocery store in Moab, Utah a few years ago when I was there running a half marathon.  I was standing in the aisle, staring at the display, trying to decide if I should splurge and buy a bag for my post-race treat.  Some people walked by, saw my dilemma and said, “Get it.  You won’t be sorry.”  And since it was even on sale, I bought some.  Because I always try to follow good advice!  And they were right, I wasn’t sorry.
Most people say their favorite part of any pan of brownies is the crunchy edge… but I actually LOVE the soft center! Still, this brownie brittle is an indulgent treat I absolutely LOVE! If your family fights over the edges of your pans of brownies like the rest of my family does, brownie brittle is the answer. Every piece is crunchy and delicious.
NEXT ==> FULL