Seafood Lasagna


This Seafood Lasagna recipe is perfect for seafood enthusiasts. So wealthy and creamy, this isn't weight loss plan meals!
Someone told me this turned into a famous recipe inside the 80’s, a piece before my cooking time. I assume that Campbell’s Soup recipes were more famous after I was developing up. I think humans decide on fresh easy and sparkling over processed and handy.
That being stated, that is nonetheless a comfort food recipe that tastes great. Campbell’s soup base recipes are rapid, flavorful and handy. Many Seafood Lasagna Alfredo recipes are made with a white sauce or béchamel sauce. The mushroom soup base is a top notch replacement for the Alfredo.

CAN SEAFOOD LASAGNA BE FROZEN?
Yes. You could make this earlier and freeze it. I endorse cover it tightly with plastic wrap and then foil earlier than freezing. I wouldn’t hold it inside the freezer longer than 4 weeks, I hate frozen meals that starts offevolved to get freezer burn!
This Easy Seafood Lasagna is made with mushroom soup, shrimp, scallops and imitation crab. Rich and creamy family dinner preferred. 

I even have continually appreciated seafood lasagna, but have not made one in 30 years. So right here is my version, I wish you enjoy it.


Ingredients
  • 1 Green Onion (diced)
  • 1 medium Onion (diced)
  • 2 Tbsp Butter
  • 1/2 of cup Butter
  • 8 ouncesClam Juice
  • 1/2 cup Chicken broth
  • 1 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
  • 1 LB Scallops (small)
  • 1 Lb Shrimp (small)
  • 2 Lb Crab meat (imitation or real)
  • 1/2 of tsp Pepper
  • 1/2 of cup Flour
  • 1/2 of cups milk
  • 1/2 of tsp Sea salt
  • 1 cup Whipping cream
  • 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
  • 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
  • 12 Lasagna noodles (cooked)
  • 2 cups Cottage cheese (lasagna fashion)
  • 1 egg
  • 2 Tbsp parsley flakes
NEXT ==> FULL